Annual membership runs from July 1 through June 30. The RCCEHA dues when paid by check are $100 for RCCE residents and $110 for the Allen Place residents for each fiscal year.
- You may pay for your membership by giving your check to your Area Representative. You will find his/her name listed under the heading “Current Officers, Area Rep’s and Committees” on the web site home page.
- Or you may mail your check payable to RCCEHA, P.O. Box 121281 Fort Worth, TX 76121.
- Or you may pay your dues or donate using PayPal
You may also donate whatever amount you wish by check for the following items:
- Entrance Security Camera Maintenance
- Perimeter Fence Maintenance
- Fourth of July Parade
- Fall Festival
- General Fund
Here are easy to follow instructions for PayPal:
1- Log into PayPal.com
2- Select “send or request money”
3- Select “send money”
4- Use our email address of email@example.com
5- There are no fees if you draft through your checking account or PayPal account.
6- Make sure below the $ amount it says “Sending to a friend”.
7- In the “add a note” field, please include your home address and specify what you are paying for. Example: $100 dues, $50 dinner, $50 Security Cameras, etc.
8- If you are generously adding additional monies, you can enter any amount; unless you make a “note” as to how you want the additional funds allocated, they will go into a general fund.
9- If you use the “Pay for goods or services” option or a credit card rather than using your checking or PayPal account to pay, PayPal tells you the fee amount associated with your transaction that will be deducted from what RCCE receives. It would be appreciated if you would increase your donation by that amount.
Last updated August 2019